5405 Delridge Way SW, Seattle WA 98106
Wonder. Learn. Grow.
1 - Collaborative Relationships: We value mutual respect, reciprocity and collaborative decision-making among children, families, staff and educators. We believe this builds strong and equitable communities.
2 - Social Justice: We value cultural democracy, overcoming bias, and undoing racism. We believe that children and adults can only thrive in a world where inequities are noticed and actively challenged.
3 - Engaged Learning: We value curiosity and reflection for adults and children. We believe this leads to a journey of life-long teaching and learning.
4 - Joyful Work: We value playfulness, purpose, and passion in the classroom as well as the office. We believe that adults can draw inspiration from children's lively minds.
- City of Seattle- Step Ahead Program
- Southwest Youth & Families Services
- Delridge Neighborhood Development Association
- United Way of King County
- Seattle Les Dames d'Escoffier
- Raising A Reader
- University of Washington - Jump Start
Southwest Early Learning Bilingual Preschool (SWEL) is a great Bilingual (English & Spanish) preschool for two and a half to four year olds.
- Prepare your child for Kindergarten
- High quality, culturally enriched early
childhood education with a strong focus on early literacy
- Lots of experiential learning with field trips, outdoor adventures and multi-stage science projects
- Bilingual programming helps your child learn Spanish/English
- Our Dual Language program includes music, books, and labels.
- Curriculum is delivered in English & Spanish making it easy for your child to learn the language.